We're opening real estate offices inside every Smartphone!
Are you a broker desiring to be #1 in your area?
Forsalebyweb.com is the smartphone real estate company that guarantees. You might not know us yet, but we're quietly revolutionizing the real estate industry without the headache of venture capitalists, franchising, or building real estate companies across the United States. We've determined that the best way to share the Forsalebyweb.com model is through virtual real estate agent partners who already understand the current market dynamics, opportunities, and recognize the future of real estate is inside the Smartphone.
According to the National Association of Realtors® 76% of consumers ( and growing daily ) find their home on a mobile device. Our Mission is to connect these modernized consumers with real estate professionals everywhere!
What is a Forsalebyweb.com Partner?
We are looking for real estate Brokers who recognize the power of ON-DEMAND real estate services. Our One Special Word business model is positioned to reap in the benefits of the changing real estate industry. You must be licensed and in good standing with the local Realtor® Association and State Commerce Authorities.
How does it work?
1. You must be an active member of the National and Local Realtor® Association.
2. You must be a licensed real estate broker. You’ll keep your license at your current brokerage. You can continue to grow your own business and work with clients outside of the Forsalebyweb.com partner network. This is not a solicitation for employment, and permission from your existing real estate brokerage, lender, or closing company is required to become a partner.
3. You are permitted to use the Forsalebyweb.com logo/artwork on your website/business card, and promotion materials.
4. Fill out form below with your full name as shown on your real estate license, your license #, your brokerage name, and contact information with headline "FSBW Partner."
5. Upon approval you will be required to complete training at One Special Word to overview our history, business model, and opportunity ahead.
6. Upon completion of the webinar training, you will be setup in our system to receive new clients.
7. You will be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement to protect the privacy of our trade secrets, proprietary processes and business model.
If you are a real estate broker interested in taking your business to the next level please contact us today!